Thank you, Melissa Janda for thinking of me when you were choosing Super Sweet nominees! It's such an honor. If I had the chance, I would have nominated you, too. But everyone knows how sweet you are. The word is out so I couldn't do it! You'd get the Super Duper Sweetest Award!
Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
- Answer five Super Sweet questions.
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging award image in your blog post.
- Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other bloggers.
- Notify your nominees on their blog.
My Super Sweet Questions:
- What is your favorite dessert? Anything chocolate always takes first place, but Napoleon pastries and anything coconut are a close second.
- Cake or ice cream? I think cake would win here. Ice cream is good, but I don't like anything cold in the Winter. One of my sons loves ice cream. He'll even eat it with a fork to make it last
- When do you like desserts most? When we have something yummy in the house and I'm trying to resist it. If I relent and have one bite, anything can happen!
- Would you choose cookies or cake? Cake, because we only have it for special occasions, so it really is a treat for us
And the Nominees are...
- Carla Burke
- Janice Spina
- Elizabeth Steckman
- Sherry Ellis
- S. Katherine Anthony
- S. A. Larsen
- Jeanette Anderson
- Aimee Anderson
- Claire Power Murphy
- Amy Jarecki
- Eileen Dunn Bertanzetti
- Emily R. King
I know that some of these people are too busy to participate but they are all super sweet so I want to recognize them for that gift.