These are the typical Liebster rules:
1. Answer 11 questions about yourself ( you may skip this step and move to question #2 if you like)
2. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer.
3. Choose up to 11 new up-and-coming blogs (with less than 200 followers) to nominate
4. Go to each blogger's page and let them know about the award.
5. Thank the person who nominated you.
I've had the extraordinary honor of being nominated for my third Liebster Award. Thank you Brandy (Brandy's Bustlings) for believing me worthy of such an award. I appreciate it very much.
Eleven things about myself:
- I'm a former teacher of equitation. Some people say I was very patient. If that's true, it's probably because it took me forever to learn how to ride, so I sympathized with beginners, in particular.
- My dad was conservative with his money. I used to say that if he had to pay for all the lessons he gave me, I wouldn't have gotten too far.D
- I studied Medical Coding and Switchboard, but didn't get a job doing either of them.
- My first car was a red Plymouth station wagon. Now I never buy red cars because they seem to attract accidents.
- During a hurricane, the chimney fell into the top floor of our house. (No one was hurt, Thank God)
- The Courvoisier Whiskey company used to raffle off an Arabian horse every year. We boarded one of them at our farm.
- My sisters both were winning in horse shows at ages 3 and 5.
- My dad was renowned as a watchmaker and jeweler. He started his own business at about 10 years old. He was also an accomplished horseman.
- My husband's passion is cars. We think our cars are members of the family so we name them.
- I used to work as a customer service rep.
- My absolute favorite dessert is cheesecake.We used to live about a half an hour away from 2 different restaurants that specialized in cheesecake. We went there for little celebrations whenever we could. The next day, I'd swear I could see where the cheesecake settled in!
1. What is your favorite outdoor summer activity? Swimming
2. What is your favorite thing to BBQ?-Chicken
3. Do you enjoy camping? If yes, do you tent or do you have a camper? I used to like camping in our family's motor home, but I don't think I'd like camping in a tent.
4. Do you use a push lawn mower or a ride-on tractor?-riding mower because our property is hilly.
5. What is your favorite fresh summer vegetable?-corn
6. What is your favorite cold drink? iced tea
7. What level spf sunscreen do you use most often? 15
8. What water sports (if any) do you enjoy?-I tried water skiing, but really couldn't stand up on the skis.
9. What is your favorite ice cream treat?-Good Humor toasted almond bars
10. Finish this line: Sunshine, happiness, and music with my family.
11. What is your favorite thing about summer?- I love warm weather. It's usually sunny and cheerful.
And the Nominees are:
- Janice Spina-.jemsbooks.wordpress.com
- Carla Burke-.Carla-burke.blogspot.com
- Deb Hockenberry-www.kidztales.com
- Murees Dupe`-Dailydramaofanaspiringwriter.blogspot.com
- Cathrina Constantine-Cathrinaconstantine.blogspot.com
- Sarah Chafin-simplysarahsblog.blogspot.com
- Candilynn Fite-cfitewrite.blogspot.com
- Carolyn Brown-CMBrown-books.blogspot.com
- Elizabeth Rose-Elizabethrosemysteries.com