- The remarkable interview created by my friend, Janice Spina. It's the second time I've had the privilege of spending time with her. You're all invited to visit her website: Jemsbooks.wordpress.com to check it out. :You'll see more illustrations than I have posted on the interview on my blog. Thank you so much, Janice!
- A very nice review for Charlene the Star, written my Murees Dupe`. Please stop by her website: dailydramaofanaspiringwriter.blogspot.com.Murees has also just posted a lovely review for Charlene the Star and Hattie's Heroes, as well. Thank you, Murees.
- Tails of Sweetbrier is available in paperback. Here's the link:
- I'd like to send a special thank you to my friend and fellow author, Sarah Mazor for celebrating the release of Tails of Sweetbrier with me by posting her review on her blog. I hope everyone stops by to read her review and other news about the adorable books she helps create. You'll find them at Mazorbooks.wordpress.com. Sarah's teenage son, Ari has just published an adorable book called, Clothes Have Feelings, Too. It's already getting rave reviews!
- My friend, Janice Spina is now officially an author! She's finished her adorable book, Louey the Lazy Elephant. Janice, her husband and her family have worked so hard for Louey's debut! Go Louey! I can' t wait to meet him. Keep up with Louey' s progress by checking in at Jemsbooks.wordpress.com.
- I had the unexpected honor of receiving the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award-I was stunned to have received this award. Thank you, Janice! http://janiceperson.com/food/my-personal-health-journey/
Thursday, July 25, 2013
This week we're celebrating...
It's Friday again so that means celebration day. This week we're celebrating..