- Be sure to stop by http://viklit.blogspot.com/ to see what's happening with Viklit and all the talented people who follow her blog.
- It's Friday again so here's what we're happy about:
- It's Thanksgiving and we spent the day with our family. It was a marvelous day with our sons, my mom, my sister and brother in law. My sister and brother in law are excellent cooks and they showcased their talents today!
- On Thanksgiving, in particular, we pause to reflect on all of our blessings; our families, our country, our friends, our homes and even our pets. We are blessed with so many incredible things.
- I'm grateful for all of you who faithfully stop by my blog every week. Thank you so much. I wish many wonderful happenings to all of you.
Deanie Humphrys-Dunne is a children's author. We'll talk about my books, recent events and writing hints.
Thursday, November 28, 2013
Time to celebrate...
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Deanie, I like that you pause to reflect on all your blessings. Good Idea!ReplyDelete
Thank you, Cathrina. I think that's really important. Have a lovely weekend.Delete
Hi, Deanie. It is so nice when family can come together on Thanksgiving. Glad you had a nice day.ReplyDelete
Thank you, Suzanne. We certainly enjoy each other's company. I hope your day was lovely as well. Thank you for visiting.Delete
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving :)ReplyDelete
I'm happy you had a great Thanksgiving, Deanie. Great things to celebrate and to reflect over ;)ReplyDelete
It's good to spend time with family. Especially if they cook!ReplyDelete
Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I did, too!ReplyDelete
Happy that you had fun, too, Sherry. I heard that this is the first time Hanukkah and Thanksgiving coincided and it won't happen again for another 70,000 years. That's a very long time! DReplyDelete
A big family get together is worth celebrating. Now that I live overseas, it rarely happens for us.ReplyDelete
Thank you, Rhonda. I heartily agree! Hope you had fun yesterday as well.ReplyDelete
Glad you had a happy thanksgiving!ReplyDelete
Thanks, Viklit. It was fun. My sister and brother in law are such gifted chefs. I don't think I could ever cook the way they do! I think they need the rest of the year to recover from all the work! DReplyDelete