This week we're cheering about:
- My sister, brother-in-law, and Mom have arrived safely in their new homes. Our mom is all settled and my sister and brother-in-law are still working on unpacking. They've met some nice neighbors and are adjusting to the higher elevations there. I miss them lots, but we can't celebrate that.
- Our son, Brendan is going on a business trip tomorrow. He's excited about visiting Boston.
- Brendan took a computer certification test that was a last minute thing. He got 100%, even though there was only one hour to study! We're so proud of him.
- Our lawn mower, Harrison John Deere, is learning to behave better. Now he stops without crashing into things, thanks to my husband's mechanical talents.
- Hopefully, I finished editing our new story. We'll see if the members of the critique group agree when I submit it later this month.
Ethan Bortnick is an amazing talent, with a wonderful generous, spirit. He believes anything is possible. Stop by my website and find out why.
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.
If you'd like to stop by my website: www.childrensbookswithlifelessons.com. You can read about incredible kids there. This week I've added a new blog about amazing child prodigy, Ethan Bortnick. I hope you stop by and comment. I'd love to hear from you.