Thursday, July 24, 2014

This week we're celebrating...


Thank you for VikLit for starting this lovely group where we celebrate big things and little ones on Fridays. Be sure to stop by VikLit.blogspot.com to see what's happening there.
Here's what we're celebrating this week:

  • My interview with my little friend, Althea. She's adorable and her interview is posted on this site.
  • Fun at our birthday celebration for our son, Shane
  • More slow progress on my new book
Wishing all of you a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
website: www.childrensbookswithlifelessons.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Deanie. I enjoyed reading the interview you did with Althea. I thought it was cute. Happy Birthday to your son, Shane. Best wishes with the work you are doing on your new book. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Susanne, thank you so much for commenting and for reading the interview with Althea. She is cute for sure. Thank you for the Birthday good wishes for Shane. We had fun together. I hope you have a lovely weekend, too. I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete