Friday, October 3, 2014

My insecurities this month....

First of all I offer my apologies for not posting this on time. I totally forgot till this morning! Thank you to Alex J. Cavanaugh for starting this group. Please be sure to stop by his blog to check it out.
Here's what I've been fretting about lately.

  • I''ve been editing my new book for so long it's making me practically cross-eyed! Now I wondering if even more things need to be changed. Fortunately, I found some mistakes that would have made the story confusing. The whole process is just so frustrating sometimes because I'm not sure if what I'm doing is right. But so far I"m trusting my intuitions on it so we will see what develops. We are planning to have the new book out before Christmas so we're anxious to polish it up and get all the kinks out.
Wishing you a great weekend everyone.

website: www.childrensbookswithlifelessons.com

2 comments:

  1. The days pass so quickly it is not surprising we all get confused sometimes. It does sound like you've been busy with all your editing. I wish you all the best with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Suzanne, I'll try to give a little more attention to details from now on. We did have quite a few things happening. Thank you so much for visiting and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete