Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sisterhood of the World Blogging award!



There are of course a few rules attached to this award which are as follows:
Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
Put the Award logo on your blog.
Answer the ten questions sent to you.
Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
Nominate seven blogs. 
Thank you so much, Janice Spina, for nominating me for this award! I've gotten it before, but I so appreciate that you awarded me with it. For those of you who don't know Janice, she's an amazing author, person, and friend. She's already an award winning author, who's written wonderful children's books and even a novel! Congratulations on all your accomplishments, Janice!
Since I've gotten quite a few blogging awards lately, I'm not going to nominate anyone. But any of you who stop by my blog may claim it if you like. You're all amazing people and I appreciate you!
Here are the 10 questions Janice sent to me:
1. What is your favorite color?
Blue, maybe because it matches my eyes, or maybe from being a competitive rider. The blue ribbon is first prize.
2. What do you prefer to eat meats or seafood?
Not sure on this one. I mostly eat chicken, but my favorite seafood is salmon.
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go? Why?
Maybe to Ireland because my husband has ancestors from there and I think we have one family member who was born there. Also, pictures of Ireland are so pretty and quaint.
4. If you could have chosen who you would look like when grown up who would that be? Why?
My Mom, I think. She's beautiful inside and out.
5. Which would you prefer to do ice skate or swim? Why?
Swim, probably because I can actually do that. I tried ice skating and it was a big disaster.
6. Is there anything you would like to change in your life? Why?
I've been blessed. I really can't complain about the way my life is. I have all of the most important things and I'm grateful for them.
7. If you could changes places with a famous person who would that be? Why?
Most famous people seem to have bad attitudes and they don't realize what's important to me, so I wouldn't want to change places with anyone.
8. What is your favorite sport?
Horseback riding, but I also love to watch figure skating, horse racing and competitive swimming.
9. What is your favorite kind of music?
I love classical music, especially waltzes.
10. If you had a million dollars what would you do with it?
I'd help other people and charities that are worthy of help, after I paid all of our debts.
copyright Deanie Humphrys-Dunne 2015
website: www.childrensbookswithlifelessons.com
Authorsshow.com interview: 

Or Podcast:
http://theauthorsshow.podomatic.com/entry/2015-01-30T15_01_23-08_00

No comments:

Post a Comment