Thursday, April 6, 2017

Insecure Writer's Support Group





Hi Everyone,
I"m sorry this is late. I have to confess I completely forgot about it yesterday.
In response to this month's question " Have you taken advantage ofthe A-Z challenge in regards to networking, publicity for your book and what were the results?"
Congratulations to this month's co-hosts: Chris D. Votey, Madeline Mora-Summonte,Fundy Blue, and Chrys Fey!

No, I haven't been brave enough to try it yet,but I truly admire those of you who do it every year and I wish you much success.
For my insecurities this month, I can say the editing on my new book, "My Life at Sweetbrier-A Life Changed by Horses" has been a challenge and a learning experience. We're excited about the new book and we hope it inspires many young readers.
Wishing you all a great month and hoping all of your insecurities are small ones.

copyright 2017: Deanie Humphrys-Dunne

No comments:

Post a Comment