Happy Friday. What are you celebrating today? Hope you had a great week. Please stop by LexaCain.blogspot.com to see what everyone has to say. Here's what we're celebrating this week:
- A last-minute book signing at one of the schools. The kids were so cute and smart. They did a great job.
- Warm weather after the rain last weekend.
- We didn't lose power during the storm over the weekend.
- My husband is enjoying his new job.
- Our son loves his new truck.
- The cover of Charlie the Horse made the semi-finals in a cover contest. If you haven't voted in this phase and you'd like to, please follow this link:
Have a great week.
banner by Rhonda Patton