- Margaret's story is progressing-The story of my husband's little MG car is progressing nicely. Margaret is very shy and she's already had some memorable adventures!
- We had the cutest little bunny in our yard-I saw the most adorable bunny in our yard! Last week, we had the deer family as guests and today it was a little bunny. Maybe they think we're having a wildlife sanctuary! If we knew he was coming, maybe we could have made a cabbage patch so he could have invited his friends.D
- Deb Hockenberry posted a very nice interview with me. You can find it here on my site, or on Deb's page, www.Kidztales.com. She'll be posting reviews for Charlene the Star and Charlene the Star and Hattie's Heroes soon. I'll let you know when they're posted.
- Katherine Anthony has revealed her beautiful book cover! Her book will be out in September. Congratulations Katherine!
- We took a ride in Margaret for Date night My husband and I took Margaret on a ride out to dinner. She got compliments and didn't fall asleep at the stop lights. Good job, Margaret!
- Candilynn Fite wrote lovely comments about me in her 3-Ups Blog entry. You can check it out at Cfitewrites.com.
- Author, Kathryn Elizabeth Jones spent some time with me yesterday when we talked about her book,
Deanie Humphrys-Dunne is a children's author. We'll talk about my books, recent events and writing hints.
Thursday, July 11, 2013
This week we're Celebrating...
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Some great celebrations for your week. Your MG sounds adorable!ReplyDelete
Thank you, Suzanne. Margaret is adorable and we hope her story will be very entertaining. I'll top by to see what you're celebrating, too. Have a great weekend and thank you for coming by to see what we're cheering about.ReplyDelete
So happy that Margaret's story is progressing, Deanie!ReplyDelete
Aww the bunny ;)
Thanks for the mention :D
And yay for date night!!!
You're welcome, Katherine! When my husband reads Margaret's story, he gets hysterical! D Maybe it's just because he's happy I'm writing about his car and not horses!ReplyDelete
Sounds like a busy and interesting week, Deanie. Enjoy the weekend.ReplyDelete
Thank you, Cathina! I enjoy hearing from you and thanks for stopping by to comment. Hope you have a lovely weekend as well.ReplyDelete
Sounds like you've had a stellar week. Let's hope next week is just as awesome!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much, Kate, for stopping by and commenting. It was a good week and we're also hoping things will go smoothly next week.ReplyDelete
Great reasons to celebrate, I especially love the bunny!ReplyDelete
Thank you, Laura! I hope the bunny comes back to visit again. Have a great time on your trip. Can't wait to hear about it!ReplyDelete
I love having animals visit the garden!ReplyDelete
They are adorable, aren't they? Last week we had the little twin deer and their mom and this week we had the bunny. DReplyDelete
I'm glad it wasn't frankenbunny in your backyard! But it sounds like an adorable week you've had. Getting interviews are quite fun. Have a wonderful weekend. Writer’s MarkReplyDelete
Me too, Nancy! D Yes, we did have a fun week and we're grateful for that! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. Wishing you a great weekend.ReplyDelete
Sounds like a great week.ReplyDelete
Thank you, Susanne! I hope you had a nice week as well. Wishing you blessings for this week, too.Delete