Julie & the person who listed her, showed the “rules” for this award as being:
- The nominee of The Wonderful Team Member Readership Award shall display the logo on his/her blog.
- The nominee shall nominate 14 readers they appreciate over a period of 7 days, all at once or little by little; linking to their blogs; and telling them about it at their blogs.
- The nominee shall name his/her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post during 7 days.
And the nominees are.... (anyone listening for the drum roll?)
- Janice Spina-Janice is a very special, talented person. She always encourages everyone. She is also most gracious during her interviews and does an excellent job with them. jemsbooks.wordpress.com.
- Carla Burke-Carla always encourages me, and cheers for whatever happy news I announce. Carla-Buke.blogspot.com.
- Sarah Mazor-Sarah has started a new children's publishing company, where she specializes in encouraging and educating young children. Sarah shares her wisdom with parents on her blog. I'm sure her opinions are helpful and treasured. Mazorbooks.wordpress.com.
- Suzanne Furness-Suzanne faithfully visits my blog and always celebrates with me, even for the small happenings in our lives. SuzanneFurness.blogspot.com
- Sherry Ellis-Sherry is so kind. She's very busy, but she finds time to help other authors, write amazing blogs and books and be a great wife and mom as well. Sherryellis.blogspot.com.
- Murees Dupe`-Murees is an aspiring writer who leads a busy life, but is always willing to help other authors. She's an extraordinary person. I hope you'll stop by her blog at: dailydramaofanaspiringwriter.blogspot.com.
- Brandy- Brandy often visits my blog to celebrate whatever is happening in my life. Brandysbustlings.blogspot.com
- Suzanne Drazic- Suzanne stops by my blog regularly and always adds helpful, supportive comments. SuzanneDrazic.blogspot.com.
- Candilynn Fite- Candilynn was the person who was given my name as her "3-Ups" person. She took the time to visit my blog and learn about me so she could share her views with others. http://cfitewrite.blogspot.com/
- Laura-Laura was one of my first followers. She stops by as often as she can and leaves very welcome comments.
- Katherine Anthony-Katherine supports whatever I"m doing. She's very diligent in stopping by to comment on whatever news we have posted on my blog. skanthony.com
- Steve K. Smy-Steve is always cheerful, encouraging and helpful despite the ongoing challenges he faces. I admire him and his talent a great deal. He works diligently to promote other authors as well. SteveImagineer-ing.
- Melissa Janda- Melissa has been one of my most consistent supporters. She was the first to nominate me for a blogging award. I respect her talent immensely. MelissaJanda.wordpress.com
- Cathrina Constantine-Cathrina is one of my newer followers. I so appreciate the encouraging comments she leaves for me. Cathrinaconstantine.blogspot.com.