Posting my little celebrations a bit early this time. Just anxious to share them with you all.
- I finished and posted the interview with the Amazing Horse, Pie, who's pictured here. We had a great time together. If you haven't read it, please stop by my blog and check it out. It's also posted on the new Kid's Korner page It's an expanded interview where he talks about his job as a therapy horse..
- Brendan bought a replacement car. For now, she's named Kellie Too, since she's a twin to his previous car. She should work out well for him.
- Shane's knee was bothering him, but it's feeling better. You know how we moms worry those things.
- I'm attending my very first Facebook party for Pie's birthday
- this Saturday!
- My author friend, Sarah, has been under the weather this week, but she's improving, so special get well wishes for her.
- Melissa Janda was kind enough to nominate me for a second Sisterhood of the World blogging Nomination. Thank you, Melissa!
(c) Deanie Humphrys-Dunne 2013