Posting my little celebrations a bit early this time. Just anxious to share them with you all.
- I finished and posted the interview with the Amazing Horse, Pie, who's pictured here. We had a great time together. If you haven't read it, please stop by my blog and check it out. It's also posted on the new Kid's Korner page It's an expanded interview where he talks about his job as a therapy horse..
- Brendan bought a replacement car. For now, she's named Kellie Too, since she's a twin to his previous car. She should work out well for him.
- Shane's knee was bothering him, but it's feeling better. You know how we moms worry those things.
- I'm attending my very first Facebook party for Pie's birthday
- this Saturday!
- My author friend, Sarah, has been under the weather this week, but she's improving, so special get well wishes for her.
- Melissa Janda was kind enough to nominate me for a second Sisterhood of the World blogging Nomination. Thank you, Melissa!
(c) Deanie Humphrys-Dunne 2013
A Facebook Party for Pie? That sounds like fun!ReplyDelete
Yes, Pie is having a Facebook party and he invited me so I"m going to celebrate with him. He turns 39, practically unheard of for a horse! Go Pie!Delete
Love Pie, he's adorable!ReplyDelete
Thanks, Suzanne, Pie is very cute. I'm glad they're giving him a big party to celebrate!Delete
Pie is so beautiful! I love to read about therapy animals, stories like this always go right to my heart. Lots of great things you are celebrating!ReplyDelete
Happy weekend to you as well. :)
Awesome horse, tell him happy birthday.ReplyDelete
Thank you, Brandon, I'll be sure to give him your Birthday wishes. He's done so many things-ranch horse, show horse, therapy horse. He's very gifted.ReplyDelete
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Happy weekend.
Never had a facebook party before, sounds interesting :)ReplyDelete
I've never been to one, so next week I can tell you all about it.There is a picture of Pie on Facebook with his party hat on so he's ready! Next week I'll tell you all about it. Thanks for stopping by and happy weekend.Delete
It seems everyone's doing well except for Sarah, so "Get well Sarah!" Have a great week and enjoy Pie's party. :-)ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for stopping by, Lexa and sending special get well wishes to Sarah. She is feeling better, but not quite herself yet. I'm looking forward to Pie's party. He's on Facebook wearing his party hat so he's getting in the mood! So nice to meet you.ReplyDelete
Great celebrations, Deanie. Yay for Brendan's car and Shane's knee and have a great time at Pie's party :DReplyDelete
Thanks, Katherine, we're happy with the way things are for the boys at the moment. Hopefully, Shane's knee will keep behaving. I''ll be able to tell you all about Pie's party after tomorrow. Pie looks cute with his party hat on! He's getting in the mood to celebrate. DReplyDelete
Wow Deanie! Sounds like you have a to celebrate.ReplyDelete
Thanks, Murees. I hope that you had a great week as well. You're accomplishing lots and that's important. Always love hearing from you so thanks for stopping by.ReplyDelete
Congrats on the blog award, glad knee's are improving and author friend's are feeling better.ReplyDelete
Thank you, VikLit! Always fun to hear from you and thank you for the good wishes. I think things are improving on all fronts!Delete
Wonderful celebrations! I hope everyone feels in top shape soon!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much, Tyrean and thanks for stopping by to visit my blog. So good to meet you. Hope you're having a nice weekend and thank you for the good wishes.ReplyDelete
I've been on vacation and decided to hop around. Congrats on all your awards, Deanie. Hope Pie has a great birthday! And hope your son's knee doesn't give him any more trouble.ReplyDelete
I missed you this week, Cathrina! Sending an extra congratulations for your award, as well.! Pie's birthday was fun. I'll bet he's still resting up after all that excitement! Thank you so much for coming by and for the good wishes for Shane's knee. We appreciate them so much.ReplyDelete