It's Friday again so here's what we're cheering about:
- I had a lovely chat with my gifted author friend, Sarah Mazor this week! If you're not familiar with her wonderful books, please check them out at www.mazorbooks.com. Sarah also started a new group for children's authors whose books present good values. You can find it here; https://www.facebook.com/groups/451295801634477/
- A haircut-We've been limited to one car lately so I haven't been able to get a haircut, but I finally did that. Before, my hair was going every which way; very unruly!
- I joined a new group for Indie authors called PIA Authors, founded by authors Paul G. Day and my friend, Janice Spina. You can find out more about it on Janice's website; Jemsbooks.wordpress.com.
- My first blog is listed there as well. Here's the direct link to the PIA website:publishedindieauthors.wordpress.com/pia-authors
- Louey, the cute little elephant, has been creating quite a stir! He's finding new homes all over the place and he's getting great reviews! He was created by my gifted author friend, Janice Spina and her husband, John. If you'd like to find out more about Louey, you can do that here:http://www.amazon.com/Louey-Lazy-Elephant-Janice-Spina/dp/0615836534/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1376427668&sr=1-1&keywords=louey+the+lazy+elephant
- Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and thank you for visiting!