- Our older son, Brendan, is going on his first company trip to Canada next month! He's so excited about it and he will be able to go to Disney World free.
- My husband and I celebrated our wedding anniversary yesterday. We are so blessed to have each other.
- My author friend, Linda Black, wrote lovely reviews for two of my books. I also wrote reviews for her amazing children's stories. The titles of Linda's books are: The Adventures of Boots and the Giant Snowball, A Porpoise for Cara, and S. T. O. P. Bullying. They're all wonderful books that I recommend.
- I saw a grey deer in our yard-I've never seen a grey deer before, so he startled me a little. He was mostly grey, with a slight brown tinge to his coat.
- I exercised 3 days this week. Still not reaching my goals, but I'm making the baby steps!If you'd like to adopt Louey and his enchanting story here's where you can find him.http://www.amazon.com/Louey-Lazy-Elephant-Janice-Spina/dp/0615836534/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1378394250&sr=1-1&keywords=louey+the+lazy+elephant(c) Deanie Humphrys-Dunne 2013
Thursday, September 5, 2013
Today we're celebrating...
Every Friday we talk about what we are cheering about this week. Here's my list of celebrations: