- Our older son, Brendan, is going on his first company trip to Canada next month! He's so excited about it and he will be able to go to Disney World free.
- My husband and I celebrated our wedding anniversary yesterday. We are so blessed to have each other.
- My author friend, Linda Black, wrote lovely reviews for two of my books. I also wrote reviews for her amazing children's stories. The titles of Linda's books are: The Adventures of Boots and the Giant Snowball, A Porpoise for Cara, and S. T. O. P. Bullying. They're all wonderful books that I recommend.
- I saw a grey deer in our yard-I've never seen a grey deer before, so he startled me a little. He was mostly grey, with a slight brown tinge to his coat.
- I exercised 3 days this week. Still not reaching my goals, but I'm making the baby steps!If you'd like to adopt Louey and his enchanting story here's where you can find him.http://www.amazon.com/Louey-Lazy-Elephant-Janice-Spina/dp/0615836534/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1378394250&sr=1-1&keywords=louey+the+lazy+elephant(c) Deanie Humphrys-Dunne 2013
Deanie Humphrys-Dunne is a children's author. We'll talk about my books, recent events and writing hints.
Thursday, September 5, 2013
Today we're celebrating...
Every Friday we talk about what we are cheering about this week. Here's my list of celebrations:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Those are all amazing things to be thankful for. I think you and your husband are just sweet. I need to exercise more. I am just so lazy. So, good for you for getting in 3 workouts this week.ReplyDelete
It's hard to be dedicated and motivated, Murees. I'm not nearly as good as my sister is about it. And my workouts are short, so I'm sure they're not like the ones most people do. Take things one day at a time and see if you can do a little bit. Then before you know it, you'll be getting lots done.Delete
You can do it, you'll surprise yourself!
Those are all good things to celebrate! And with exercising, baby steps are good. You don't want to go too hard and wind up injuring yourself so you can't do it at all for weeks.ReplyDelete
Thank you Kate, Starting out with a little exercise is good and then I can try to build on that. D Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.Delete
I didn't even know deer could be grey. Did you get a photo?ReplyDelete
Visiting from Celebrate Bloghop
Thank you, Rhonda! I didn't know either. Wish I had an I-phone or something like that where I could have gotten a picture. He was pretty and he was right in front of the kitchen window so I got a good look at him!Delete
Thanks for the anniversary wishes. Have a great weekend.
Congratulations on your anniversary!ReplyDelete
Thank you, Laura. I am so blessed to have an amazing husband.ReplyDelete
Wow you have lots of great things to celebrate this week. I don't think I've ever seen a grey deer either. How cool. I've been to Canada once with my mom for her job. It was nice. Happy Anniversary!ReplyDelete
Thank you, Dani. Yes, the grey deer was really unusual. I wonder if he was an elder statesman in his group, or something. He was really handsome. Thanks for the Anniversary wishes. I'm very blessed.ReplyDelete
Awww happy anniversary!ReplyDelete
I hope Brendan has fun on his company's trip and yay for baby steps on exercising ;)
Thank you, Katherine, I think Brendan will really like the trip. Eventually, he'll probably go to other countries, too. Thanks for stopping by and for the cheers on the exercises! DReplyDelete
When did they move Disney world to Canada? lol Wishing you a very happy anniversary, and your son a nice trip. Have a wonderful weekend! :-)ReplyDelete
Disney World gets around! D Thank you for visiting and for the Anniversary wishes. Have a lovely weekend as well.ReplyDelete
Happy Anniversary.I hope you ate some cake.ReplyDelete
Thank you, Nana! We had our favorite desserts for our Anniversary- Napoleon pastry and chocolate cake! They were yummy. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I also have new sites at: deanieblog.wordpress.com and www.publishedindieauthors.com. Have a great weekend.ReplyDelete
Happy Anniversary! :) & Yay to deer.ReplyDelete
I think 3 days exercise is good going.
Thank you so much, VikLit! I appreciate your thoughtfulness a great deal and thank you for the compliments. Hope you have lots to celebrate this week.ReplyDelete