- Yay! Friday's here again, so what are we celebrating?
- Brendan is home safely from his trip. He worked very hard, but I'm sure it was a good experience for him.
- I survived my inteview on thechildrensuathorshow.com! Hopefully I'll sound okay when it airs. Stay tuned for updates on that.
- My gifted author friend, Paul G. Day wrote an extraordinary review for my book, Tails of Sweetbrier. I've included the review on my site, if you'd like to read it. Thank you so much for the marvelous review, Paul.
- Spending time with my mom this weekend.
- My dear, talented author friend, Janice Spina, has a brand new grandson, Sebastian!
* Be sure to stop by VikLit's blog and visit the other people who are listed on her blog. VikLit.blogspot.com.
great reasons to celebrate! Congratulations to Janice for her Grandson, welcome into the world Sebastian. Have a wonderful weekend!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for visiting, Claudia! I've seen a picture of adorable Sebastian already. His family has been so anxious to meet him.ReplyDelete
Wishing you a lovely weekend as well.
Glad Brendan is home safe! Have a great weekend :)ReplyDelete
Thank you, Laura. He had some good experiences and some fun, while he worked very hard. We missed him and we're very happy to have him home. Happy weekend.ReplyDelete
How exciting that you did an interview, I'm sure it will be fantastic when it airs. Enjoy your time with your mom this weekend!ReplyDelete
It was exciting, Julie. Thank you for visiting and for the vote of confidence. My interview was a learning experience so next time I''ll probably be more relaxed about it.ReplyDelete
Wishing you a great weekend as well.
Fantastic celebrations! Congratulations to Janice and the family and I'm sure the interview went well :DReplyDelete
Thank you for the vote of confidence, Katherine! We'll see. I still don't know when the interview will air.But Janice and her family are so excited that little Sebastian is finally here!ReplyDelete
Have a great weekend.
YAY to spending time with your mom!ReplyDelete
Thank you, Viklit, my mom and I always have fun together. Hope you have a great weekend.ReplyDelete
I'm honing in on spending time with your mom. That's a wonderful treat. Enjoy it. And congrats on a great book review.ReplyDelete
Thank you, Nana. It's always fun to hear from you. My mom and I enjoy each other's company and always have fun. Thank you also, for the compliment on the review. It is a lovely one, for which I'm grateful.ReplyDelete
Getting through an interview is definitely something to celebrate! They can be so nerve wracking. I'm sure you were great.ReplyDelete
Thank you, Kate. I know I was way more nervous than necessary and I hope the interview sounded okay. I think it will be aired next month, but I'm not sure yet.Delete