- Yay! Friday's here again, so what are we celebrating?
- Brendan is home safely from his trip. He worked very hard, but I'm sure it was a good experience for him.
- I survived my inteview on thechildrensuathorshow.com! Hopefully I'll sound okay when it airs. Stay tuned for updates on that.
- My gifted author friend, Paul G. Day wrote an extraordinary review for my book, Tails of Sweetbrier. I've included the review on my site, if you'd like to read it. Thank you so much for the marvelous review, Paul.
- Spending time with my mom this weekend.
- My dear, talented author friend, Janice Spina, has a brand new grandson, Sebastian!
* Be sure to stop by VikLit's blog and visit the other people who are listed on her blog. VikLit.blogspot.com.