http://www.amazon.com/Louey-the-Lazy-Elephant-ebook/dp/B00EWOK1Q8/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1381095672&sr=1-1&keywords=louey+the+lazy+elephantAnother Friday is here and more things to celebrate! Here's my list for this week:
- My wonderful author friend, Janice Spina, has released her second book, Ricky the Rambunctious Raccoon! No doubt he's just as adorable as Louey the Lazy Elephant!
- I spent time with my family this week.
- I got a phone call from our friend Margaret, who lives in England! It was so exciting to chat with her.
- I'll post an update tomorrow about my interview on authorshow.com, in case you'd like to tune in to the internet broadcast! The taping is tomorrow morning.
- Shane came for a surprise visit this afternoon and we enjoyed that.
Lots of great things to celebrate! : )ReplyDelete
Thank you, Susanne! I'll celebrate extra if my interview goes well.ReplyDelete
Congrats to Janice. Sounds like a great week loaded with friends and family.ReplyDelete
Rhonda ~ Celebrating at Laugh Quotes
Thanks for stopping by and commenting. It was a fun week for sure. Have a wonderful weekend.
I've spent quite a bit of time with my family this week, it's been great :)ReplyDelete
Have an awesome weekend!
Surprise visits are always the best!ReplyDelete
What a great week you had. Wonderful. Here's to many more that are filled with those small, but delightful things to celebrate.ReplyDelete
Thank you, C. Lee. We had lots of fun. Stay tuned for the air date to my interview! I might know the date next week.ReplyDelete
Hurrah to family time!ReplyDelete
Thank you, VikLit! Always fun to spend time with famiily! Hope you're having a good weekend.ReplyDelete
Speaking with long distance friends is the best. Celebrating a friend's book release always makes me happy too.ReplyDelete
Thank you, Nana. It was an exciting week. Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting. One of my good friends' mom was named Nana as well, but everyone called her Nan.ReplyDelete
Friends and family are great celebrations. Good luck on your interview! How exciting. :) Writer’s MarkReplyDelete
Thank you so much, Nancy. Once I know the date, I'll post it so people can listen if they choose to. Hope you're having a great weekend and thank you for stopping by.Delete