Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Year!

I'd like to take a minute to wish all of you a happy, healthy, and prosperous, New Year filled with blessings. What are your goals for 2014? If you write them down, it will be easier to focus on them and revise them, if necessary.
Here are the things I'd like to accomplish in 2014:

  • Finish the two stories I'm working on now
  • write one or two blogs each week
  • Support all of my blogger friends any way I can
  • Be the best possible wife and mom to my husband and sons
  • Refocus on exercise

7 comments:

  1. Great goals for 2014. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Susanne. Wishing you every blessing in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Deanie! Those are great goals. I wish you all the best in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Sherry! You, too. I hope all your wishes come true in the New Year! If I can meet my goals, I'll be happy. D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful goals, Deanie. They're similar to mine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful goals Deanie! Mine are similar to yours. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure you'll reach all of your goals, Carla. I'm not always motivated with mine, so I need to work on that.oox

    ReplyDelete