"Thank you so much, Deanie. We are quite excited to be joining you today. "We're almost as happy as when we found out we were going to be in the book! Besides, we heard that Hattie and Charlene already had an interview with you. We never dreamed that our turn was next," said Wooliam.
"Well, let's begin our interview."
- Wooliam, what did you do before you were featured in Charlene the Star and Hattie's Heroes?
- Wooliam, did you have a job in the story, Charlene the Star and Hattie's Heroes?
- Wooliam, this will be your last question before we speak with Elliott. Did you surprise yourself,as far as your talents?
- Elliott, thank you for being so patient. Did you have a job in the story?
suppose some people could have looked at my big head and thought it would have been a full time job to carry it around! But I do love helping others.
Building self-esteem is really my specialty and I'm so excited about that.
- Elliott, what do you think kids will remember about Charlene the Star and Hattie's Heroes?
"Thank you so much for this informative interview, Elliott and Wooliam.
"It was our pleasure, Deanie. We look forward to coming back when our next book is published."
*illustrations by Holly Humphrys-Bajaj
*Need some inspiration? Stop by my new website: www.childrensbookswithlifelessons.com and read about some amazing kids!