It's Friday again so here's what we're celebrating:
Be sure to stop by: www.VikLit.blogspot.com to see what other people are cheering about!
- The book fair Holly and I attended was a big success!: My sister/illustrator, Holly, and I went to a book fair at one of the local schools. We had fun and sold lots of books. We've been invited back when we have our new book published. Holly showed them the cover for our new book and everyone loved it. We brought the little crocheted horse, Charlie, that our author friend, Janice Spina made for us. He got compliments as well.
- No big snowstorm this week: We are excited to have only a dusting of snow this week!
- By the weekend, the weather should be around 40 degrees: Very happy about this news, as I hate the cold. I'd like to sleep through it like a little bear!
- Two of my favorite author friends, Sarah Mazor and Yael Rosenberg, celebrated birthdays this week! They write wonderful, entertaining, and educational children's books. You can find out more about them on: www.Mazorbooks.com or www.mazorbooks.wordpress.com.
- Two Interviews: My original interview with host, Don McCauley, on www.thechildrensauthorshow.com is being rebroadcast Jan. 31-Feb. 2. If you missed it, you may enjoy finding out more about my childhood and my book, Tails of Sweetbrier. There is also an interview with Amb. Claire Power Murphy, which you can listen to here:https://www.facebook.com/groups/CPMFoundation/(character
That is so nice that your interview was posted on the foundation Facebook page!ReplyDelete
Yes, it is. Claire emailed me to tell me about it. It was very nice indeed.ReplyDelete
I'm hoping we might have a new interview when our new book is out.
Congratulations on doing a second interview. I bet it was really exciting and I am really happy that you had such a great time at the book fair. It must have been such a wonderful experience. I hope the snow stays away.ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for stopping by I hope that you are feeling more cheerful. I think you'd like the other interview. I did it a while ago, after Hattie was published and it was fun.
Wishing you a good day and happy weekend.
It's great that the book fair was such a success! That little horse sounds too cute!ReplyDelete
Thank you, Qaunie, we had fun at the fair and they have asked us back, which is nice. Charlie, the little horse, is adorable. He sits on my computer and supervises. Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Have a great weekend.Delete
Glad your book fair was successful, have a great weekend :)ReplyDelete
Thank you, Laura, wishing you a lovely weekend too.Delete
Very cool that your interview was posted on the FB page, that's fantastic. Glad too that the book far was such a success. And yay for warmer temps!!ReplyDelete
Enjoy your weekend, Deanie.
Thank you, Julie. I hope you have a lovely weekend, too!ReplyDelete
How great that the fair was nice and that you were invited back! Have a nice weekend, Deanie ;)ReplyDelete
Hurrah so glad the book fair was a success!ReplyDelete
Thank you, VikLit, we did have fun and we're looking forward to going back when the new book is out. Hope you have a lovely weekend and thank you for stopping by.ReplyDelete
Deanie, how wonderful that you and Holly had great success at the book fair. And Happy Birthday to Sarah and Yael. Have a nice weekend.ReplyDelete
Thank you, Cathrina, it's so exciting about your new book! You must be very proud of all of your efforts. Hope you have a great weekend and thanks for visiting.ReplyDelete
Yay for the book fair. Glad the weather is warming up.ReplyDelete
Thank you, M. J, we really had fun at the book fair and we're thrilled that the weather is warmer. Last week was brutally cold, yuck.ReplyDelete
Happy weekend and thanks for visiting.
You had some great things to celebrate. Glad the book fair was a success.ReplyDelete
Thank you, C. Lee! It's always a pleasure to hear from you. Wising you the best and happy weekend!ReplyDelete
CONGRATS on the book fair success!ReplyDelete
Thank you, Susanne, We're going to have more exciting news to share next week. I just found out about it today, but we'll save it for our Friday celebrations. Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend.Delete