- My sister and brother in law are getting busier with their new business.
- Winter is here today, but taking a break tomorrow and for the weekend.
- My brother-in-law was involved in an accident, but wasn't hurt and the accident wasn't his fault.
- We had a lovely celebration last weekend with our family. My sister and brother in law cooked fantastic food, as always.
Thank you very much for stopping by and I wish you a great weekend!
- Looking for good children's books?
- Need to lift your sprits? try: www.childrensbookswithlifelessons.com.
I am so glad that your brother in law was not hurt. That is scary! Have a great week!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much, Claudia. So nice to meet you and I appreciate your comment a great deal. Wishing you a lovely weekend.Delete
Gotta love business picking up and safe relatives! Add good food and you've got a party, with so many reasons to celebrate!ReplyDelete
MJ, A to Z Challenge Co-Host
Lots of Crochet Stitches
Thank you, M. J. We did have important things to celebrate this time!ReplyDelete
My family has been working so hard to make sure their company succeeds. Happy weekend and thanks for visiting.
Yay to your sister and BIL for successful business and cooking great food. Sorry about the accident. Glad everyone's okay. :)ReplyDelete
Glad your brother in law is OK! We had a little break from winter this week, but it's come back today. It's supposed to be sunny tomorrow, though.ReplyDelete
I hope Spring comes back soon for you. It's always good because it makes people more cheerful in general. Happy weekend and thanks for visiting.Delete