Google+ Followers

Thursday, April 17, 2014

This week we're celebrating...

As you may know, we find things to celebrate and blog about them on Fridays. Here's what we're cheering about this week:  Special thank you to VikLit for starting this blog. I hope you stop by VikLit.blogspot.com to find out what other people are happy about this week.

  • My wonderful blogging friends who keep me cheerful.
  •  Easter is coming and we're planning a little family celebration
  • Daffodils are out, but the poor things must have been very cold when we got one inch of snow yesterday.
  • My sister and brother-in-law have rented their house. I'm sad because I'll miss them, but happy for them because they want to live in New Mexico for at least a year.
  • My interview with Amb. Claire Power Murphy went well. If you missed it, you can still listen here: http://www.womensradio.com/2014/04/the-horse-tale-lady-on-building-a-better-character/
  • My lovely author friend, Janice Spina gave me 2 blogging awards: The Butterfly Light award and the Inner Peace award. Thank you so much, Janice!
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and Blessed Easter!
*If you would like to read about some incredible kids, please visit my website: www.childrensbookswithlifelessons.com.

3 comments:

  1. Our daffodils came out a few weeks ago, they're all dying now though. Have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! Wishing you and your family a lovely Easter as well! Thank you for visiting and commenting.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the blogging awards and belated Easter Greetings to you!

    ReplyDelete