It's almost Friday again so that means we write about things we're celebrating. VikLit is the one who started this lovely blog so be sure to visit VikLit.blogspot.com to see what others are cheering about.
This week we're celebrating...
- My sister and brother-in-law are on their way to Santa Fe. They're moving to Santa Fe for at least a year. I miss them lots so we can't celebrate that, but we can cheer about the fact that they've had a safe trip so far.
- I've been corresponding with my sister while they're traveling. It's nice to get updates about what they're doing and which state they're in at the moment.
- The weather here has been nice. After the cold winter, we appreciate it even more.
- My author friend, Janice Spina, and her husband had a great vacation in Italy and they're home safely.
- My friend, Claire Power Murphy, has been invited to be a presenter at the Global Official Dignitaries (G. O. D.) Awards at the United Nations. She's very excited about this honor.
Wishing all of you a great weekend.