It's Friday again and that means we cheer about whatever we can, big or small, that happened during the week. Here's what we're happy about this week.
- My friend, Sarah, is enjoying her vacation with her family.
- A lovely Skype chat with my mom and sister last week.
- No big, scary thunderstorms this week. Our dog, Elliott, worries about those loud storms.
- We saw a mama deer her tiny baby wander through our yard this week. The baby looked about a week or two old. It was really cute. It stopped to look around, but then couldn't find mama so it ran off to catch up with her.
- The first paycheck from my husband's new job!
Wishing you all a lovely weekend.