- I had a lovely chat with my mom on Skype last weekend. For the first time, technology worked properly so I could see her picture!
- I'm making more progress with editing my new book.
- Chatted with my sister. It was fun to find out more about her life now that she's in another state with a different weather pattern.
- Tomorrow I'll be participating in a webinar about education. You can find out more: www.tomorrowsschool.net. The webinar debut is Aug. 1, 2014, but it will be available after that date. You may also view the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY0Gmo_VhhY&feature=youtu.be
- My sister and brother-in-law are going to watch a big equestrian event this weekend. It'll be very exciting.
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.
Hi, Deanie. So glad you were finally able to see your mom's picture on Skype. I've never used Skype, so is it just a picture or is it a live image? Just wondering.ReplyDelete
Best wishes with the education seminar.
So happy to hear from you. Skype is free. It uses the camera built in to your computer. You can either chat using a picture that you upload from your computer, or you can use the camera for a live picture. Hope this helps. If you decide to get Skype, please let me know. Maybe we can chat sometime.
Oh, if you choose, you can connect with Skype with no picture at all.
Have a great weekend.
Glad you're making progress with your edits. Have a great weekend!ReplyDelete
Thank you, Laura. Hope you have a great weekend.ReplyDelete
Glad you managed to sort your Skype problems, we have had similar ones in the past, can hear the person but no picture! Way to go with those edits - I'm deep in edit mode at the moment too.ReplyDelete
Hi Suzanne, yes, the Skype issues can be annoying,but it's helpful when it works. We use it all the time for meetings. Glad you're getting lots done with editing. Good job!Delete
It sounds like you're doing a lot with your family. That's wonderful.ReplyDelete
Thank you, C. Lee. I really miss them because now they're so far away, but we have emails and Skype so that helps.ReplyDelete