Google+ Followers

Friday, August 15, 2014

Tails of Sweetbrier, A finalist for the CLIPP Awards!


I'm honored to announce that my book, Tails of Sweetbrier has been selected as a finalist for the CLIPPA Awards! I'm extremely grateful for the recognition. I'd like to send a special thank you to my sister/illustrator, Holly Humphrys-Bajaj, whose beautiful cover and illustrations make our story come to life. If you'd like to find out more about this award-winning story, please visit my website: www.childrensbookswithlifelessons.com.
Congratulations to all of the finalists and  those who won honorable mention!
Press release: http://ow.ly/Azdl8



10 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Deanie! That is fantastic news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Murees! We are always honored by such recognition. Thanks for celebrating with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wonderful news, congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Deanie! You deserve it. God bless :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Bertha. We're blessed that it was chosen. As always, I greatly appreciate your support. All the best to you and the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Susanne! Best wishes, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Deanie, the cover looks appealing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for visiting and for the compliment. My sister designed the cover, as well as the illustrations.She's an amazing talent.
    We will be releasing a new book before long, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete