Friday, August 15, 2014

Tails of Sweetbrier, A finalist for the CLIPP Awards!


I'm honored to announce that my book, Tails of Sweetbrier has been selected as a finalist for the CLIPPA Awards! I'm extremely grateful for the recognition. I'd like to send a special thank you to my sister/illustrator, Holly Humphrys-Bajaj, whose beautiful cover and illustrations make our story come to life. If you'd like to find out more about this award-winning story, please visit my website: www.childrensbookswithlifelessons.com.
Congratulations to all of the finalists and  those who won honorable mention!
Press release: http://ow.ly/Azdl8



10 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Deanie! That is fantastic news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Murees! We are always honored by such recognition. Thanks for celebrating with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS, Deanie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wonderful news, congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Deanie! You deserve it. God bless :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Bertha. We're blessed that it was chosen. As always, I greatly appreciate your support. All the best to you and the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Susanne! Best wishes, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Deanie, the cover looks appealing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for visiting and for the compliment. My sister designed the cover, as well as the illustrations.She's an amazing talent.
    We will be releasing a new book before long, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete