Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Very Inspiring Blogger Award-and the nominees are...

Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you, and link to their blog.

2. Display the award logo.

3. Nominate 15 other bloggers (more or less) and provide a link where they may be found.

4. Go to their blog, leave a comment to let them know they have been nominated.

5. Mention three things that inspired you the most during the past few weeks.



Hi everyone,
I'd like to thank  my friend, Sherry Ellis, for nominating me for this award.  Sherry is
an extremely talented author, as well as a professional musician! Imagine one person having all of those natural gifts! Amazing, isn't it? Sherry's blog is called Mama Dairies and you can find it at Sherry Ellis.blogspot.com. Sherry stops by my website quite often to leave comments about my blogs there.
All of these ladies are wonderful bloggers. I'd like to add that my friend, Carla Burke, is a great role model for those facing challenges.  In spite of her personal situation, she's always concerned for others.
Three things or people who inspire me:

  • My amazing author friend, Carla Burke. She's going through a difficult time, but she's always concerned for others. My prayers are with her.
  • My new author friend, Susie Swanson. She wrote a lovely review for my book, Tails of Sweetbrier. Her book, Echoes of Time is full of beautiful poetry and nostalgic stories.
  • I wrote a blog this week about Robby Novak. He's a very special young man who has wisdeom way beyond his age. He has a UTube Video on his opinions on the life of Martin Luther King, Jr. It's wonderful. You'll find the blog on my website: www.children's bookswithlifelessons.com. His UTube video is here;  http://youtu.be/4xXZhXTFWnE.

Here are my nominees:

  • M. J. Fifield-MJFifield.blogspot.com
  • Quanie Miller-www.quanietalkswriting.com/
  • Nancy LaRonda Johnson-NancyLaRondaJohnson.blogspot.com
  • Diana Wilder-DianaWilder.blogspot.com
  • Marilyn Parel-http://www.onbecomingawriter.com/
  • Julie Flanders-JulieFlanders.blogspot.com
  • Melissa Janda-https://melissajanda.wordpress.com/
  • Stacey Gannet-Thismomma's Ramblings.com
  • Tonja Decker-TonjaDecker.blogspot.com
  • Sharon Himsl-http://shells-tales-sails.blogspot.com/
  • Carla Burke-Carla-Burke.blogspot.com
Congratulations and best wishes to all of you!

Website: www.childrensbookswithlifelessons.com

10 comments:

  1. Congrats, Deanie! And many thanks for the nom:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Quanie and you're welcome for the nomination. Best wishes.

      Delete
  2. Hi! I'm trying to catch up with my visits. Thank you so much for this lovely award. You're the second person to give it to me, so I'll be mentioning you both on 2/2. Really appreciate the thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, C. Lee! I hope you enjoy both awards and celebrate receiving them. Best wishes.

      Delete
  3. CONGRATS, Deanie!!

    ReplyDelete