Thank you, my friend, Janice Spina for nominating me for another award! I'm so blessed and honored that you considered me worthy of it. Everyone, please stop by Janice's blog and check out all of her author interviews: jemsbooks.wordpress.com.
Here are the rules for the award.
- Display the logo on their website/blog
- Link back to this page
- Answer 7 questions about themselves
- Nominate another 7 people
Here are the nominees:
- Bertha Mukodzani-bMukodzani.blogspot.com
- Deb Hockenberry-http://www.debhockenberry.com/the-bumpy-road-to-writing-for-children.html
- Lily Eva Blake-https://lifepostbrainhemorrhage.wordpress.com/
- Mark Koopmans-Markkoopmans.blogspot.com
- C. Lee McKenzie-http://writegame.blogspot.com/
- Flo Kolton Barnett-grammysgang.blogspot.com
- Sandy Campbell-sandrellascrochet.com
7 things about myself:
- When I was little, I was so shy that I wouldn't get my lunch from the cafeteria ladies at school. My friend, Ilona always got it for me. If she was absent, I went without it.
- I won an award in sixth grade for being the quietest one is school on Ash Wednesday.
- My first pony, Little Man, fell asleep all the time, while I was still riding him!
- I studied voice for about 9 years. I'm still close to my teacher. We talk on the phone all the time.
- I'm notorious for my lack of sense of direction. All I need to do is turn around and I can get confused!
- My parents were very busy with 2 businesses so we didn't take many trips. We went to the Museum of Natural History and I got the Measels right in the middle of it! When my mom wanted to know what was the best thing I saw all day, I said," A chair."
- I love waltz music and the beautiful dresses ladies wore when waltzes were popular.
An award! A perfect way to kick off 2015. Thank you so much.ReplyDelete
You're welcome, C. Lee! So happy to give you something to celebrate.Delete
Riding a pony that feel asleep might be frustrating. Do you still sing? so nice to learn more about you Deanie!!! Congratulations on the award. Have a great weekend.ReplyDelete
I do sing sometimes Cathrina. Yes, I thought my pony would behave if I gave him a talking to and a sugar cube before I rode, but he did what he wanted till I learned how to make him stay awake! I talk about that in my book, Tails of Sweetbrier. Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend.ReplyDelete
I've been such a *horrible* blogger (no writing and less commenting) that is was an absolute treat (and BOOST) to get your email saying you'd nominated me for this award :)
Really do appreciate you thinking of me and wishing you and yours a happy, fun-filled weekend :)
You don't give yourself enough credit, Mark. Your blogs are always fun to read. I'm glad the award lifted your spirits. Hope you have a great weekend too.Delete
Hi, Deanie. CONGRATS on your award! I'm really bad with directions. My guys like to tease me, saying that I'd get lost on my way to the bathroom, lol. Have a great day!ReplyDelete
Thank you Susanne! I can totally understand the directional issues. My Mom used to write me directions for going somewhere AND coming home! D My Mom was the same way about it though so we cheered each other up after we got lost.ReplyDelete
Thanks for visiting and have a great day.