Here are the nominees:
- Bertha Mukodzani-bMukodzani.blogspot.com
- Deb Hockenberry-http://www.debhockenberry.com/the-bumpy-road-to-writing-for-children.html
- Lily Eva Blake-https://lifepostbrainhemorrhage.wordpress.com/
- Mark Koopmans-Markkoopmans.blogspot.com
- C. Lee McKenzie-http://writegame.blogspot.com/
- Flo Kolton Barnett-grammysgang.blogspot.com
- Sandy Campbell-sandrellascrochet.com
7 things about myself:
- When I was little, I was so shy that I wouldn't get my lunch from the cafeteria ladies at school. My friend, Ilona always got it for me. If she was absent, I went without it.
- I won an award in sixth grade for being the quietest one is school on Ash Wednesday.
- My first pony, Little Man, fell asleep all the time, while I was still riding him!
- I studied voice for about 9 years. I'm still close to my teacher. We talk on the phone all the time.
- I'm notorious for my lack of sense of direction. All I need to do is turn around and I can get confused!
- My parents were very busy with 2 businesses so we didn't take many trips. We went to the Museum of Natural History and I got the Measels right in the middle of it! When my mom wanted to know what was the best thing I saw all day, I said," A chair."
- I love waltz music and the beautiful dresses ladies wore when waltzes were popular.