- My sister and brother in law received some good news.
- I joined a new website to promote my books. You can place your books there very reasonably. If anyone is interested, you may check out: IndieDiaries.com.
- I keep thinking that Spring is coming, but we don't have the evidence yet. Really wishing for warmer weather.
- Valentine's Day is coming. It always reminds me of how blessed I am to have an amazing family. Wishing all of you an amazing Valentine's Day. May you spend it with those you love.
- The episode where my friend, Claire Power Murphy, discusses education,character, and my books is now listed in the archives in case you'd like to check it out:
- Utube video of authorsshow interview:
- copyright Deanie Humphrys-Dunne 2015
Deanie Humphrys-Dunne is a children's author. We'll talk about my books, recent events and writing hints.
Thursday, February 12, 2015
This week we're celebrating...
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Valentines. Hope the new website works well for promoting your book.ReplyDelete
I have a feeling the new website will be a good choice, Suzanne. We'll see. Hope you have a very special day tomorrow.Delete
Happy Valentine's Day to you, too. Yes, Spring will come back eventually. Have a good weekend.ReplyDelete
We have spring flowers blooming in our front garden bed closest to our front door and they smell lovely, the cherry blossoms are out, and the birds are singing wildly every morning - and yet, I'm still longing for just one more crisp day.ReplyDelete
I hope you get your sign of spring soon. :)
Happy Valentine's Day!
So glad Spring is arriving at your house, Tyrean! That must keep your spirits up! Thanks for visiting and Happy Valentine's Day, as well as happy weekend.Delete
I'm hoping for some good news too - like when can I plant some vegetables?ReplyDelete
Have a lovely Valentine's Day (smile)!
I hope your good news arrives very soon Dixie. Happy Valentine's Day and happy weekend.ReplyDelete
Congrats on promoting your books in a new place! I hope things warm up where you are. Thanks for the Valentines' Day wishes! Right back at you! :)ReplyDelete
Thank you, Lexa, Hope your weekend is fantastic!ReplyDelete
Great celebrations! I hope you had a great Valentine's Day!ReplyDelete
Thank you, L. G. Valentine's Day was lovely. I'll tell you about it in Friday's celebrations. I hope your Valentine's Day was lovely as well.ReplyDelete
Have a great week!