On Fridays we celebrate whatever we like that happened during the week. Thank you, Lexa Cain for continuing this blog.
Here's what we're cheering about:
- more 5-star reviews for my books! Thank you Christine Meunier, Susie Swanson, and Sherry Ellis, and anyone else who has recently reviewed my books.
- We made it through a couple more snow storms without incident, like power losses.
- My good friend, Janice Spina, gave me another blogging award nomintion! Thank you, Janice.
- My www.TheAuthorsshow.com interview is now on Podcast and UTube! If you'd like to listen, here are the links:
- My friend Claire Power Murphy has been chosen "Woman of the Year" by
Women's Radio Network. She's being interviewed tomorrow at 1:30. Congratulations, Claire!
Thanks for stopping by everyone and have a great weekend.