On Fridays we celebrate things that happened during the week that we enjoyed. Thank you to Lexa Cain for continuing this blog. Be sure to stop by LexaCain.blogspot.com to see what everyone is happy about. Here's what we're celebrating this week..
- Next Friday, I'll be part of Ann Hunter's Launch party talking about my new book, Charlene the Star and Bentley Bulldog Find out more by following the link below:
- More good reviews for Charlene the Star and Bentley Bulldog! We're excited that people are enjoying reading about Bentley and his friends.
- A lovely surprise visit with our sons for Valentine's Day! We always have such fun with them and they came bearing gifts. We are so blessed to have them.
- Last week was a bit depressing because my husband's car broke and we didn't think it could be fixed, but he discovered that it might be able to be repaired. More updates next week. Some of you may know we name our cars and this one is Carl,named after the aircraft carrier our son was on. Carl has been great to us and we would miss him.
- I reviewed Smoke and Mirrors (Emerson's Attic book 1) and loved it. You can see my review here:
Happy weekend everyone and thanks for stopping by.
Utube video of authorsshowinterview: