On Fridays we celebrate whatever happened during the week. Thank you Lexa Cain for continuing this blog! Be sure to stop by LexaCain.blogspot.com to find out what everyone else is happy about.
Here's what we're happy about this week:
- My friend, Janice Spina's book Louey the Lazy Elephant has been in the top 100 Kindle books for over a month.
- My new book, Charlene the Star and Bentley Bulldog was in the top 100 Kindle books for one day. Louey the Elephant will have to coach Bentley about how to stay on top! :)
- I just reviewed another lovely book by Gigi Sedlmayer and gave it 5-stars! You can check it out here: http://www.amazon.com/Talon-Flight-Life-Gigi-Sedlmayer-ebook/product-reviews/B00J2646HG/ref=cm_cr_dp_synop?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending#R21XX5YFXTGPN9
- My husband's car, Carl, is home now! I'm sure he's comfortable being back in his room (our garage)
- Tomorrow I'm being interviewed by my author friend, Sherry Ellis on her blog, Mama Diaries. Hope you stop by to check it out: Sherry Ellis.blogspot.com.
- Another author friend, Deb Hockenberry, interviewed me this week here:
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great weekend!
You've had a busy week. So glad that the car is back in its room!ReplyDelete
It has been a busy week, but that's okay. We're happy to be celebrating. Thanks for stopping by and happy weekend, Marilyn.Delete
Sounds like you've had a good week, have a great weekend!ReplyDelete
Celebrate away, my friend :)ReplyDelete
We love our celebrations, Sarah,as you know :) We think of tiny things to celebrate. It's really good for our spirits!Delete
Congrats on being on the top 100 even if it was for a day, and congrats to your friend, Janice, and to Louey! It's great to hear you're doing so many interviews, and I'm happy to hear that good ole Carl was fixed and made it back home again. :)ReplyDelete
we love to celebrate, Lexa. We were sad thinking that Carl was going to the car graveyard. But my husband gets all the credit for diagnosing his problems! Carl doesn't like the cold so he has a special heater to warm him up before he goes to work!Delete
Top 100 - that's wonderful!! That doesn't mean it won't return there - hang tough! Hooray for Carl. I remember where you left off last time; didn't sound good!! I'll look for your interviews, Deanie!ReplyDelete
Thank you for cheering for Bentley and Carl, Dixie! You're so sweet. Carl is so happy to be pampered in his own room again. I hope you like my interviews. Thank you so much for checking them out! Happy weekend.ReplyDelete
Congratulations on being in the top 100 Deanie. I'll have to go over the Sherry's site to read the interview. Have a nice weekend, and glad Carl is home and comfy...ReplyDelete
Great week for you! Your interview with Sherry was great.ReplyDelete
Thank you Murees! Always love hearing from you . I hope you're enjoying the weekend.Delete
That sounds like a great week!ReplyDelete
Thank you, L. G. We did have lots to cheer about. Thanks for visiting and celebrating with us. Have a great week.ReplyDelete