On Fridays we celebrate whatever happened during the week. Thank you Lexa Cain for continuing this blog! Be sure to stop by LexaCain.blogspot.com to find out what everyone else is happy about.
Here's what we're happy about this week:
- My friend, Janice Spina's book Louey the Lazy Elephant has been in the top 100 Kindle books for over a month.
- My new book, Charlene the Star and Bentley Bulldog was in the top 100 Kindle books for one day. Louey the Elephant will have to coach Bentley about how to stay on top! :)
- I just reviewed another lovely book by Gigi Sedlmayer and gave it 5-stars! You can check it out here: http://www.amazon.com/Talon-Flight-Life-Gigi-Sedlmayer-ebook/product-reviews/B00J2646HG/ref=cm_cr_dp_synop?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending#R21XX5YFXTGPN9
- My husband's car, Carl, is home now! I'm sure he's comfortable being back in his room (our garage)
- Tomorrow I'm being interviewed by my author friend, Sherry Ellis on her blog, Mama Diaries. Hope you stop by to check it out: Sherry Ellis.blogspot.com.
- Another author friend, Deb Hockenberry, interviewed me this week here:
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great weekend!