Thank you to Alex J. Cavanaugh for starting this group. I hope you all stop by AlexJCavanaugh. blogspot.com to see what everyone else has to say.
Here's what I'm a little frazzled about:
- New things I'm learning to do on the computer. As you may know, anything new takes some practice and adjustment for me.
- What if you've lost the drive to write? I think you should take a little break. Don't blame yourself. Just do things that you love. Relax and put writing out of your mind for the moment.
- Give yourself permission to do other things. Otherwise, you'll be feeling guilty.
- While you're on a "writing vacation" you might get ideas for a new story. Write them down. It might inspire you to write about something new and different.
- Whatever you do, have fun. When you're writing, it should feel like fun. See if you can re-ignite the spark you need.
- Best wishes in all of your endeavors. Thanks for stopping by.
copyright 2015 Deanie Humphrys-Dunne