I know you'll be happy you did and Eva will appreciate your comments.
Drum roll please.. Here are the nominees..
- Deb Hockenberry: http://www.debhockenberry.com/home.html
- Kathleen Andrews Davis: http://dollhousesmemoriesandmore.com/
- Mark Koopman: http://markkoopmans.blogspot.com/
- Janice Spina:http://jemsbooks.wordpress.com/
- Colleen Chesebro: http://silverthreading.com/
Now for 7 things about me:
- I was painfully shy as a child. I was hoping my Mom would spend the whole day at school with me in Kindergarten, to be my protective shield.
- Just before starting Kindergarten I started crying because I thought the bus would be driving around forever instead of bringing me back home. Scary, right?
- I met my husband at our family picnic. He was my first boyfriend. He went home and told his Mom, "She's cute, I think I'll marry her someday." How blessed was I?
- My Dad did something that changed my life. How many of you know what it was?
- The name of our family farm was "Sweetbrier," The beautiful Victorian house was built in 1893 and was featured on the calendar of the town where we lived.
- When my parents moved to Sweetbrier, everyone in town said it was haunted and there was a buried treasure. We never saw ghosts or treasures though.
- My Dad was a watchmaker and jeweler. He was an absolute genius. If someone brought in a clock with missing parts he would make them.
copyright 2015: Deanie Humphrys-Dunne