Here's what we're celebrating:
- A Skype chat with our Mom.
- My Mom was chosen, "Miss Connecticut" in the little pageant at the facility where she lives. She looked adorable wearing her banner!
- Chatting with my sister on the phone.
- A book signing this weekend.
- Our son helped me fix a problem with Facebook this week. He is so talented and patient. He always knows just what needs to be done.
- My newest book is doing well on AuthorsDen.com
Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend.
copyright 2015 Deanie Humphrys-Dunne
Congratulations to your mom! So many great things to celebrate, Deanie.ReplyDelete
Thank you, Murees! I love hearing from you. You're so sweet to stop by and comment.ReplyDelete
Lots of celebrating for you this week. Enjoy!ReplyDelete
Thank you Marilyn. Hope you have a great weekend.ReplyDelete
Sounds like you've had a good week, have a great weekend :)ReplyDelete
Thanks, Laura, I hope yours was the same. Enjoy the weekend.ReplyDelete
Family is a good thing to celebrate. Congrats to your mom on the pageant, and to you on the book.ReplyDelete
Thank you, M. R. R. Family is the best. We are so blessed. Thank you for the kind words. Hope you enjoy the weekend.ReplyDelete
What a great list! I love that most of things you're grateful for have to do with family. That's adorable that your mom won Miss Connecticut! :)ReplyDelete
Thanks, Lexa. My family is such a huge blessing. They deserve first place. Every day I'm grateful for them. My Mom did make an adorable Miss CT. Have a great weekend.ReplyDelete
Congrats to your Mom! That's wonderful. And congrats to you on your book doing well. I hope your book signing went well, too. Have a great week!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much, Lori. Best wishes. Hope you're having a great week with lots to celebrate.ReplyDelete