Today I had the very special honor of being chosen for the Dragon's Loyalty Award by wonderful author and blogspot.com radio host, JD Holiday. Thank you so much for choosing me for this lovely award, JD. She recently invited me to read two chapters of my book, Charlene the Star and Bentley Bulldog on her radio show. We had such fun together.
Here are the rules for accepting this award:
Display the logo on your website
* Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers. (I have 6)
* Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post.
Post 7 things about yourself.
Now for the exciting part: Drum roll Please!
Here are my nominees:
- Janice Spina; Jemsbooks.blogspot.com
- S. Katherine Anthony: http://www.skanthony.com/
- Kathleen Andrews Davis: http://dollhousesmemoriesandmore.com/
- Murees Dupe`: http://www.mureesdupe.com/
- Bertha Mukodzani: http://bmukodzani.blogspot.com/
- Flo Kolton Barnett: http://grammysgangbooks.blogspot.com/
- I love desserts with coconut in them/ on them.
- I grew up in a tiny town in CT (at a horse farm)
- I've been an author since 2009
- My favorite dinner is anything with chicken.
- I lived in FL for a number of years and was married there.
- I love watching figure skating competitions, as well as baseball and swimming ones.
- When I was about 5 yrs. old my Mom was taking me for physical therapy and we passed a big stone church. She said," That's the church where Daddy and I got married. I started to cry. When she asked what was wrong, I said, "Mommy, I'll never forgive you. You didn't invite us!" She laughed so hard she nearly ran off the road.
copyright: 2015 Deanie Humphrys-Dunne