Thursday, December 17, 2015

kid's chapter books: Changing lives


Do you love writing kid’s chapter books that might change your reader’s lives? Wouldn’t that be exciting? I love writing kid’s chapter books with positive messages. It would be amazing if any of them actually changed someone’s life! Sometimes a decision can change your life, like my Dad’s choice to teach me to ride horses so I could realize my dream of becoming an equestrian champion. I wrote my first book, Tails of Sweetbrier, about that journey. In the latest of my fictional kid’s chapter books, Charlene the Star and Bentley Bulldog, Charlene’s animal friends chose to help Bentley bulldog change his naughty behavior.
Have you heard about Jeff Louis’s story? He’s a 22 year-old  young man who delivers pizza. One day recently he delivered several pizzas to Life Point Church.  One of the parishioners came out to Jeff’s car to ask him to “carry one of the eight pizzas they had ordered inside and  walk on stage.” To be clear, Jeff was “a little weirded out.” It was a rather strange request, wasn’t it?
for more of this story please visit: www.childrensbookswithlifelessons.com.
reblogged from childrensbookswithlifelessons.com
copyright 2015: Deanie Humphrys-Dunne

No comments:

Post a Comment