I hope you had a great week with lots to celebrate. Be sure to stop by LexaCain.blogspot.com to see what everyone has to say. Here's what we're celebrating this week:
- A spotlight for children's author, Roni Kennedy.-This week I published a little bit about Roni Kennedy's new children's book. An interview is coming soon.
- Upcoming Skype meeting with Mom
- My book, Charlie the Horse, will soon be published in paperback. We expected it would be out, but we have a few more things to do before it's ready.
- Another of my friends from childhood, Lisa Peterson, connected with me this week. She'an accomplished journalist now. She wrote a blog about our farm. Hope you check it out. Here's the link:
- An article of mine was published here;
copyright:2016: Deanie Humphrys-Dunne
Sounds like a nice week with lots of writerly things to celebrate. Hope you enjoy your Skype call.ReplyDelete
Happy weekend, Deanie.
Thank you, Suzanne. As long as the technology works, we'll have fun on Skype. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Thanks for stopping by.Delete
Congrats on your book being published in paperback, have a great weekend :)ReplyDelete
Thank you, Laura. We'll be excited when our book is finally out. Glad you had lots to celebrate this week. Happy weekend.Delete
Hi, Deanie. It's so exciting to actually hold our books in our hands. Skyping with Mom is the best, enjoy. Have a nice weekend.ReplyDelete
Thank you, Cathrina. We were hoping to get this done for quite a while. We're hoping the Skype technology is working well so we can chat tomorrow.Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the weekend.Delete
Wow, congrats on the interview and article! And double congrats on having your book come out in paperback! That's awesome! Have a great weekend! :)ReplyDelete
Thank you, Lexa! Nice things happened this week to cheer about. We hope you have really fun things to celebrate next week too. Maybe your kitchen will be sparkling again. I hope so. Happy weekend.ReplyDelete
Congratulations on getting published, and good luck.ReplyDelete
Thank you M. R. R. we may still celebrate when our book is actually out. Hope you have a great weekend.ReplyDelete