Can you believe it's time to celebrate things again? Thank you to Lexa Cain for hosting this lovely blog. Be sure to hop over to her site and see what everyone has to say.
Here's what we're cheering about this week:
- the weekend should have warm weather.
- We survived -18 degree temperatures last weekend, yikes. It's never been that cold before!
- We didn't have a power outage during the cold weather. Yay!
- My author friend, Cathrina Constantine, has an adorable new grandchild, Hazel Mae. Congratulations, Cathrina!
- My book, Charlene the Star and Bentley Bulldog, is in a cover contest. I'd really appreciate it if you'd like to vote for it. But absolutely no pressure to do it. Here's the link:
Hope you have lots to celebrate this week. Anything special going on for you?
copyright 2016: Deanie Humphrys-Dunne
Awww...Thank You Deanie!!! I listened to the radio broadcast, you were great!!!!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much,Cathrina. Hazel really is precious. I"m thrilled you liked my interview. The TV one is coming up Tues. so trying to be prepared instead of panicked. :)Delete
Happy to vote for your cover! I hope the vote took, although I saw my comment come up so it should be ok. What's up with the weather these days? Summers have record highs and winters are colder than usual. Stay warm and cozy!ReplyDelete
Not sure about the weather these days. It might be the affects of El Nino, which makes the weather a little warmer most of the time. It must have been somewhere else last weekend! :)
Congrats on having your cover in the contest! Good luck with it too. Hope you were able to keep warm, but at least, warmer weather is in sight.ReplyDelete
Thank you, Tonya. We are proud of the cover, no matter what happens. We're all looking forward to the warmer weather. :) Happy weekend.ReplyDelete
Glad you survived all of that cold weather. We had a warm-ish day yesterday, but today was cooler and rained. It was supposed to be some sun and in the 60s. More bad weather headed our way. Congrats on the cover contest. I voted! Have a great week ~Lori~ReplyDelete
Thank you for voting! I appreciate it so much. Glad the weather is warmer for you too. As you can guess I really don't like the cold. Thank you so much for stopping by. :)Delete