Can you believe it's time to celebrate things again? Thank you to Lexa Cain for hosting this lovely blog. Be sure to hop over to her site and see what everyone has to say.
Here's what we're cheering about this week:
- the weekend should have warm weather.
- We survived -18 degree temperatures last weekend, yikes. It's never been that cold before!
- We didn't have a power outage during the cold weather. Yay!
- My author friend, Cathrina Constantine, has an adorable new grandchild, Hazel Mae. Congratulations, Cathrina!
- My book, Charlene the Star and Bentley Bulldog, is in a cover contest. I'd really appreciate it if you'd like to vote for it. But absolutely no pressure to do it. Here's the link:
Hope you have lots to celebrate this week. Anything special going on for you?
copyright 2016: Deanie Humphrys-Dunne