This week we're celebrating....
- Weather is a little warmer than last week! I'm thinking no one will ever trust the ground hog again because he said we'd have an early spring!
- One of our sons has a new car. We're going to vote for his/her name.
- Our other son's little dog, Detective Georgie found a bunny nest in their yard. Five little bunnies are hopping around "like popcorn" in there! I'm posting the picture for you. Aren't they adorable?
- What are you celebrating this week? Hope you have lots to cheer about.
- for free chapters of my books, click here;
- copyright Deanie Humphrys-Dunne 2016
Early spring definitely didn't happen here, either. It is supposed to get a little warmer this weekend, though, finally. It's about time. Those bunnies are so cute! Thanks for the photo. Happy Friday!ReplyDelete
Thanks, Lori. I thought the bunnies would like to be the stars this week. :) They get visitors now and then. Our sons' friends come by to check in on them. Have a great week and thanks for visiting.ReplyDelete
Cute bunnies! And new cars are always nice--good luck picking a name!ReplyDelete
Thanks for stopping by Lara. The bunnies appreciate your compliments. They're getting lots of compliments. We have a name for our son's car. I'll be revealing it next week. :) Just took a vote on it. Happy weekend.ReplyDelete
Those little bunnies are absolutely adorable! It's all good as long as George doesn't develop a taste for rabbit. Yay for the new car! I hope your spring comes soon! :)ReplyDelete
The boys keep Georgie on a leash so he doesn't disturb the bunnies. Next week is the new car name reveal. We just voted on it. Spring is working on getting here I think. :)ReplyDelete
Cute! Bunnies are the best. Have a great week, Deanie.ReplyDelete
You too, Murees. We love the little bunnies. They're really adorable and they probably like getting visitors.ReplyDelete