- Another Friday and time to celebrate whatever we want. Hope you all had a great week and remember to stop by LexaCain.blogspot.com to see what everyone is happy about. Here's what we're celebrating this week:
- A fun Skype chat with my mom.
- Finding something that was lost. I know that's a silly thing to celebrate, but I get frazzled when something is missing.
- A chat with my sister.
- Having my books listed on Sally Cronin's store website. So many great authors are listed with their books. If you'd like to check it out here's the link. You may also ask Sally if you'd like your books included.
- My author friends, Sherry Ellis and Ann Morris won awards in the Purple Dragonfly Book Awards D Congratulations to all the winners!
copyright 2016: Deanie Humphrys-Dunne
Video by Chris Graham:
Video by Rhonda Patton:
Free chapters of my books:
Congratulations on having your books listed. How wonderful! And I think finding something that was lost is a great thing to celebrate. That drives me nuts too.ReplyDelete
Thanks Julie. I love hearing from you and I hope you had a great week. We still have one thing missing and when we find it I'll be so happy.ReplyDelete
So nice that you got to visit with your mom and sister. And yay for finding lost things. It drives me crazy when I can't find something. Congrats on having your books listed, and congrats to your author friends on their awards!ReplyDelete
Yes, we always have fun when we chat. Thanks for the kind comments on the other stuff too. Hope you have a great weekend.ReplyDelete
Finding something you thought was lost is a great thing to celebrate. Congrats on having your books listed. Happy weekend.ReplyDelete
Thank you Suzanne Hope you have a great weekend too. :)ReplyDelete
Yay to finding the lost item. It's exactly these little things which are so important. Congrats on the book listings and to Sherry and Ann!ReplyDelete
Thank you Tonya. So happy to hear from you and thanks for celebrating the little things with me. Happy weekend.Delete
Yay for getting your books listed and finding something that was lost! I only lose things when I clean, and thank goodness, I rarely do that. LOL! Thanks for spreading Sheri's good news - I'll have to go congratulate her. :)ReplyDelete
Thank you Lexa. We'll really celebrate if I find the other thing that's lost. It makes me so frazzled to lose anything. Happy weekend.Delete
It is annoying when you can't find something, and nice when you finally do. Congrats to you and your friends.ReplyDelete
Thank you MRR. I've missed you. Hope all is well. :)Delete
So many things to be thankful for, but we often need reminding to consider them. Thanks, Deanie!ReplyDelete
Yes we do have many blessings and we're happier when we remember them. :)Delete