Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Insecure Writer's Support Group..


Whenever it's the first Wednesday of the month, we authors have a chance to talk about whatever is making us feel insecure. Be sure to stop by AlexJCavanagh.blogspot.com to find out what everyone has to say.

If you've been following my blog, you know new things always make me a bit uneasy. The little doubt creep into my head. Can I do this? Where do I start? That's how I feel at the moment because I'm working on my first picture book. My sister, Holly will be designing the cover and doing the illustrations. Even she is a bit unsure because she won't be drawing horses or other animals. The star of the story is a tractor! I know, I'm surprised too. But I got an idea for a cute story so we'll hope for the best. We're not sure what the time frame is. My sister has lots going on so we'll have to be patient. But I'll give you updates when we have news.
What are you fretting about this month? Hope all your insecurities are tiny.
I'm sorry I forgot to check the question of the month. I guess the first story I wrote in writing school was one about a family of rabbits. It never went anywhere, which could be a good thing. D

copyright 2016: Deanie Humphrys-Dunne
Website: www.childrensbookswithlifelessons.com

video by Chris Graham:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rba4hkmmTyc

Video by Rhonda Patton:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT5zBYieZbo&feature=youtu.be

Video book review by Chester McDaniel


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIqzafSYyAw&feature=youtu.be




No comments:

Post a Comment