Sunday, March 19, 2017

The First Lines Contest!





Hi everyone,
The big news from here is I've entered my award-winning book, "Tails of Sweetbrier" in the First Lines Contest on Authorsdb.com. I'd love it if you'd stop by and cast your vote for it here:

Here are the first 3 lines of my book:

     "Have you ever really wanted to be able to do something, but you came across a roadblock of some kind?  Maybe you’re afraid of new things, or   maybe you have a physical challenge. Are you going to follow your dream, or are you going to push it aside without even trying? "

https://authorsdb.com/2017-first-lines-contest/23975-first-lines-contest-2017-tails-of-sweetbrier

Thank you so much, You're the best. I'm honored to have your support.

copyright 2017 Deanie Humphrys-Dunne



No comments:

Post a Comment