Thursday, November 9, 2017

Celebrate the Small things

Hi everyone,
It's another Friday so we can celebrate anything we want. We love to share things and cheer for each other. Has anyone heard from Lexa? I hope she's feeling better. Stop by LexaCain.blogspot.com to see what's happening with everyone.
Here's what we're celebrating this week:

  • My book, My Life at Sweetbrier, was a finalist in the Best Book Awards contest. Naturally, I"m honored and I congratulate all of the winners.
  • I've reviewed some cute books lately. Really enjoying that.
  • A book signing this weekend. I always get nervous for them, but I'll try to bluff my way through. If any of you are in the area of the High Hopes Therapeutic Riding Center in Old Lyme, CT, I'd love to meet you. It's supposed to be very chilly weather, yikes.
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.

website: www.childrensbookswithlifelessons.com

copyright 2017: Deanie Humphrys-Dunne


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being a finalist that must be very exciting. Hope the book signing goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Suzanne. Glad to hear from you and happy you shared such exciting news this week.

    ReplyDelete