Friday, December 8, 2017

Celebrate the Small things

Hi Everyone,
I hope you've had a great week. Be sure to stop by Lexacain.blogspot.com to see what everyone is celebrating. From today on, I won't be using this site very often, but all of my news will be on my main website/blog: www.childrensbookswithlifelessons.com. This way, it'll be less time consuming and easier to manage.
Now, here's what we're celebrating this week:

  • A wonderful new 5-star review for My Life at Sweetbrier from Tina Collins. Thank you Tina.
  • progress on my editing projects
  • The first snow is coming tomorrow. I 'll pretend I like the winter. On the bright side, the snow will look pretty.
Have a great week everyone and Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays.
website: www.childrensbookswithlifelessons.com
copyright; 2017: Deanie Humphrys-Dunne

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Deanie, we've had over a foot of snow the past week. I like it. We have a winter wonderland in my backyard.

    Congrats on another 5 star review!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like snow when you get that much of it Cathrina! Wish I liked it, but it does look pretty. Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete