Saturday, November 24, 2018

Spectacular review for Charlene the Star and Hattie's Heroes

"Charlene the Star and Hattie’s Heroes is a read that will keep children engrossed, enthralled and enchanted until the very last page. Charlene the Star and Hattie’s Heroes is a book that was so phenomenal and addictive that my children found it unputdownable. As I read this with my eldest children, they were impatient as they moved to the next page thanks to the stories engrossing literature, riveting plot and let’s not forget, astonishing and adorable characters. These reasons listed above and so many more I am yet to list, is why I recommend that all of you lovely book readers read Charlene the Star and Hattie’s Heroes. I promise you now that your children will not be disappointed if they choose to read this book; never before have I read anything quite so brilliant so please, I urge all of you and your children to read and immerse yourself in this wonderful book! If you need more convincing then read the rest of my review to hear more about this dazzling piece of literature!"
for more on this wonderful review please click this link:
goo.gl/kVwA9D




copyright 2018: Deanie Humphrys-Dunne

No comments:

Post a Comment