My Life at Sweetbrier hit #22 in audio books on horses for children!
What if you grew up on a horse farm and your single passion was to become a champion horseback rider? The problem is, you were born with a disability. Doctors tell your parents you’ll never walk, let alone ride. What will happen next? What does her dad do that changes her life? Will a failed racehorse and a handicapped girl become a winning team? This is the author’s true story of her journey. Even if Deanie prevails, will she find exactly the right horse to help her win?
Listen to the free chapter here:
A multi-award winning book: Here are some of the accolades won by "My Life at Sweetbrier"
- Mom's Choice Gold Medal
- Titan's review Silver Medal
- Equus Film Fest Winnie Award
- Top Shelf book Awards First Place
- New Apple Solo (Gold) Medal
* photo of Holly's pony, Dark N Fancy from My Life at Sweetbrier
copyright 2021 Deanie Humphrys-Dunne