Friday, June 10, 2022

my reveiw of My Dad, my Rock by Victor D. O. Santos


 “My Dad, my Rock” is a beautiful, heartfelt story of a little boy who sits down to write a letter to his grandad, whom he’d never met. He wanted to tell his grandad the things he loves most about the man who was “the rock” in his life. The little boy says his dad is always there to pick him up and to comfort him when necessary. But his dad also shows him how to do things himself and encourages him by saying he can become whatever he wants when he grows up. Dad even seems to see what’s happening when the little one is walking behind him. There are many treasured memories in this story and it’s explained in easy language that children will understand. The story is full of wisdom that will benefit young readers.

The illustrations enhance the story. I’m pleased to give it a well-deserved 5-star rating.
www.childrensbookswithlifelessons.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment