Friday, October 14, 2022

My review of The Naughty Sheep by Diana Aleksandrova

 








"The Naughty Sheep" is funny, cute book for young chldren. It's a good bedtime story. The illustrations are adorabel and comical. No doubt children will be laughing from beginning to  the end of the story. My favorite illustratons are the  ones with the sheep leaping around in her tutu. Other illustrations show the sheep singing  and spinning a top. I feel that children and parents will love this story and want to enjoy it over and over again.  I would have preferred that the little boy fell asleep at the end, and/or that the naughty sheep had answered the questions the little boy asked at the end of the story as well. But, it's an adorable tale that I recommend.

Review by children's author Deanie Humphrys-Dunne

For more children's book reviews: www.childrensbookswithlifelessons.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment