1. Display logo in your blog to show you've been nominated!
2. Link back to your nominator.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
5. Notify your nominees.
And the nominees are:
- Melissa Janda (now I can give you a little surprise, Melissa!)
- Sherry Ellis-www.sherryellis.blogspot.com (Mama Diaries)
- Janice Spina-www.jembooks/wordpress.com
- Beverly Fox-thebevelededge.blogspot.com
- Carla Burke-www.carlaburke.blogspot.com
- Kristen Head-KristenHead.blogspot.com
- Jo Murphey-www.jomurphey.blogspot.com
- Julie Flanders-www.julieflanders.blogspot.com
- S. A. Larsen-www.writersally.com
- Maria Dunn-delightdirectedliving.blogspot.com
- Adrienne Kerman-Useyourwordsblog.wordpress.com
- Tiana Smith-Tianasmith.com
- Sandy Campbell-www.sandysandrellasmusings.com
- Angela Jordan-Inspire1life.com
- Megan -www.writemeg.com
7 more things about me:
- I only had one friend in school and she loved to talk. One day she asked me why she was always in the hallway for talking and I wasn't. The answer was; she talked, I listened. Reminds you of E. F. Hutton, doesn't it?
- My parents owned 2 businesses, the riding school and a jewelry store.
- Since my parents were very busy, we rarely took family trips. We went to the Museum of Natural History and I got the measles right in the middle of the trip. My mom asked me what was the best thing I saw during the trip and I said, "a chair!"
- I always blush if I tell a tiny white lie. When I was about 6 years old, my dad entered me in a grooming class with a big white horse. All I had to do was hold the horse while the judge scored him on how clean he looked. The judge was impressed. He came to me and asked," Did you groom him all by yourself, honey?" Of course, I said, "No, my daddy helped me!"
- When we took family trips in our motor home, the Jolly Green Giant, my mom and I had to convert the dining room table to a bed. It was a little tricky so we always had trouble with getting the bed just right.We'd have one pillow that stuck up somewhere. My dad was impatient with us because he could set it up in five minutes without a single issue. We decided we'd do better if he wasn't watching so we'd send him outside to smoke his cigar while we were sorting things out. We always thought the fresh air would be a good influence on him.(plus the cigar smoke wasn't our favorite thing)
- My sisters and I were thrilled when it was our birthdays because we'd go to our parent's store and choose something pretty.
- I was riding horses for 6 years before I started jumping in shows. I got so nervous at the first show that I took two extra jumps!